New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ako halos every week nagwawax, sakit sa katawan zeagle baka pwedeng makigamit ng rotary hehehe.

I'd pick Big Berts Paint Protection System over Ziebarts.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Ako halos every week nagwawax, sakit sa katawan zeagle baka pwedeng makigamit ng rotary hehehe.

I'd pick Big Berts Paint Protection System over Ziebarts.
    OT: E di gawin natin ang EB natin detailing night

zeagle: Ayos! OT na tayo dito :lol: balik tayo sa thread natin hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Magkano ba sir ang paint proctection ng big bert sa RAV 4 and Altis....Yung RAV4 muna sana ng esmi ko dahil palaging ginagamit sa Binondo...dami nang gasgas eh!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May PM po kayo Centum...

Vince (Zeagle): Naglalaro ka pa ba?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    May PM po kayo Centum...

airsoft? di na ata, he used to shoot with me a few months ago using the real stuff

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    May PM po kayo Centum...

Veed: Tagal na akong retired. Sold na my gears. Kaya eto sa auto forum na. Drop by your shop one of these days to buy that micro fiber thing for waxing.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, ganun ba... nagchechek ako sa forum grabe si Mader nalang kilala ko sa mga current guys hehehe.... Siguro pag sumulpot ako sasabihin nila "Sino to!??? Sino naginvite dito?"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You are right zeagle, Ziebart Diamond Gloss is a rip-off. I decided on that route since i've got no time to get my car regularly waxed, and now i'm regretting it! Got all scratches and swirls on my 5 month old car coz i think the paint protection they applied are more prone to scratches even if i use 3m microfiber cloth. I'm planning to get it back to them for inspection, but i'm not letting them put another coat of that so called paint protection. I may even ask them if they can remove it. After that i'll bring it to big bert's and probably get the best advise on how to restore the gloss.

arielt: No need to bring it back to Ziebart, Paint protection is by no means a scratch protection its just protection againts the elements, and Paint sealant the Ziebart applied on your ride has long been gone so no need to have to have it "removed". Get you car waxed at least once a month, thats your best bet in getting maximum protection.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Ziebart Diamond Gloss or Big Bert's Paint Protection Program?