New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi to all. Just want to know your opinions and or experiences with ziebarts (carsavers) and big bert's paint protection. Which is better to get? Ziebart costs around 30% more than big bert's, but is it worth it? My car is just a week old, and I wanted to preserve its gloss coz I know that black cars are prone to scratches and won't look good when faded.

Hope to get ur feedbacks guys. Will get it done this weekend if possible. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll go with big bert's...

why?

- personalized service... you get to know the owners, other detailing fanatics / customers, heck even the detailing boys and girls if you want!
    - cheaper rates. ziebarts has to charge higher since its overhead is bigger (due to advertisments, executives, etc)
    - good advice. unlike ziebarts which offers just a standard line-up of products, big bert's can offer you a wide range of options depending on your needs / budget. they are also not hesitant to teach & show you DIY techniques / tips.

btw, my rav4 is a regular big bert's customer since day1 and i still have yet to see a single swirl on my car's panels!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Magkano yang mga yan and where to buy?

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks mazdamazda. But I also want to know the quality of paint protection they provide. I heard that even the owner of big bert's got his car paint protected at ziebart before. (maybe before they've put up their shop).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes I've tried their paint protection several years ago before we opened BBPD, I'm not in the position to compare the both of us since it'll be unprofessional for me to do so.

What what I can specify is how our service is different. We offer you a PROGRAM for maintenance of your paint, not a one-time-magic-product deal. Our package will include a paint detail as well, which you can avail anytime within that 12 month period that your program is valid.

This means that let's say you've used your car for 11months, naturally, the amount of surface defects will increase from the time you first bought your car. You can avail the detail on the 11th or 12th month so your car's surface can be restored. That's included with the program along with 3 separate paint sealant application (every 3 months).

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi theveed
    i have a 2001 trooper gusto ko sya i pa detailed in and out..how much will it cost me? how long ko iwan un car sa inyo?
    tnx

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Trooper: Please refer to this thread nalang po thanks para di ma-hi-jack yung thread. Salamas!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda

btw, my rav4 is a regular big bert's customer since day1 and i still have yet to see a single swirl on my car's panels!!!
    mazdamazda,

gold/silver yun paint mo eh, di talaga makikita ang swirls hehehe :D

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    theveed

my 1995 nissan safari patrol has a ziebart diamond gloss only last sept. 2004. can your shop continue maintaining it? please PM me

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Parang rip off ang Ziebart. They say its good for one year (I think) but that is conditional. If you use your car a lot daw and subject it to harsh environment, the life of the paint protection is reduced. I think Big Bert's program is a lot better coz there is regular application of paint protection. I also don't believe in one year paint protection. There is no such thing unless you use plastic wrap. Hehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Ziebart Diamond Gloss or Big Bert's Paint Protection Program?