1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    X-Pel Clear Bra Paint Protection Products
    “Perhaps the best product you have never seen...”

X-Pel Headlamp Protection

www.xpel.com

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I've seen this in the DW channel I think. The film is much like tint, but for the entire car body. Its material is stretcheable for the car's curves.

It's a great innovation but I hope the price of installing it won't be as much as a good new paint job.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    squala, front bumber and 1/4 hood and two fenders costs $1,200 for my mazda3.

Headlight is easy to do, you can DIY which I did on my then WRX.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Obviously, the product doesn't cater to the commonfolk yet. Too bad $1200 will still permit dents.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dents will be greatly reduced actually, if you wanna know how these sheets look like, look at the running board of most SUVs, yun yung clear film na linalagay nila... they work great, but costs way too much.

For guys like us that dont travel sa highway at high speeds that often as the US guys, it's not as beneficial.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...good for high speed bug splatters.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    $1,200! thats 2 washovers! hehe sulit yan sa expensive bnew cars..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    $1,200! thats 2 washovers! hehe sulit yan sa expensive bnew cars..
    Sa Estates isang washover lang yan, baka kulang pa

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga pala hehe $2,500 ata washover dun..

sana may taiwan knockoffs ito para mura...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Awesome! Glad to see someone mentioned CPF in this forum. Ive been in the CPF industry since 1998 and est. 1999. We were the first Xpel and 3M applicators/dealer for these products in the west coast (US). I have great relations with 3M and Xpel top execs and CEO's. We manufacture pre-computer cut kits, but most of our work is 85% custom free-hand application (seamless,wrapped,tucked). Im actually thinking of expanding to the asian market and perhaps have a base headquarters in the Phillipines as my manufacturing, training, and supply. Ive had this idea since the day I started the business. I felt that it would be great and help out my home country.Im not sure how the market is in the phillipines with CPF products, since the material cost and applications is expensive. This is where I will re-evaluate on how I can make this material affordable everyone, specially for the Philippine market. Im familiar with the road conditions in Manila/Cebu vs. here in LA, overall its almost the same. There maybe lots of clean/clear open highways here in the US but once you get to the inner cities such as Los Angeles, there are tons of road hazzard/debris laying around, sure is enough to get your bumper chipped up. Being a car enthusiast that I am and keeping your cars paint looking good and new, this product is great! Again, its great seeing this thread in the Filipino car forum...

-B-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
xpel protection film