New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    There are slight scratches on the dashboard and door handles of my ride thus i am planning na ipawood panel nalng for tidier look. San kaya ako pede magpagawa and magkano kaya ako aabutin? Advice nman mga sirs

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kay kelseat pero be prepared to spend upwards of 15k

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks sir Blue. However I can't allocate such big budget for paneling lang. How about yung wood trimming kit or say carbon fiber. Mas mura siguro yun di ba? Any suggestions sirs?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    There's a wood trimming kit that you can buy for less than 5K. You can order it at some shops in Banawe (specific to your car). There are DIY kits that are less than 3K but would require you to do the cutting yourself. You can buy these in Banawe or at Concorde in SM Mega or SM North.

If you opt for this DIY kit, you would also need a heat blower (similar to those used in water refilling stations) to mould the cut-outs to your panels. However, IMO the DIY kits are not for the weak-of-heart. If you make a mistake, the moulds are hard to remove and would leave glue residue on your panel.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you get what you pay for with wood trim. the cheap kits look...um, cheap. i personally think a nice quality vinyl looks so much better than cheap wood.

carbon fiber is much more expensive than wood, unless you're talking about the fake CF-look stickers.

Wood Panelling