New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano po pwede gawin sa white paint na car? pag nangungutim? mantsa mantsa..? how do i fix those po?

ano po mapapahid... na ndi po mababawasan ang original paint ko? tnx

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    sir, i would suggest buying MEGUIARS CLEANER WAX.

600 a bottle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    clay bar

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You need to buy a paint cleaner. Meg #66 is one. Mother's Step 1 is quite good. You need to follow this up with a good carnauba wax as cleaners will expose your paint. I would suggest a polish before applying wax. Look at the white RAV on the link below.
    http://www.bigberts.com/gallery.html

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx jet kimpoy and black magic...

sir blackmagic...
    pwede napo ba regular wax? after the polish? dami pako wax eh hehe i heard ninipis daw pintura ko sa polish? wat do i do about that? san po and how much po isang meg or mothers? do i have to seal it?

sir jet...
    ano po yung cleaner? nakakabawas po yan ng paint?

sir kimpoy...
    totoo po ba less than 300 lang daw soft clay bar? wat does it do po?saan po yan mabibili?

so... all these are solutions po to my problem? any one of these?
    pasensya napo.. dami ako tanong

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you do polish the car, AC, you can most definitely jump to a plain wax... but if you're having staining problem, a wax isn't the right product to use. Remember to always use the right product for the job.

a polish, cleaner, even the sun thins out the paint everyday. The question is to what extent. Paint thickness is quite a complicad topic in detailing since there are too many variables involved as to how much a paint can be "worked"...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by AC
    ano po pwede gawin sa white paint na car? pag nangungutim? mantsa mantsa..? how do i fix those po?

ano po mapapahid... na ndi po mababawasan ang original paint ko? tnx
    used to drive a white car. I usually use turtle wax paste to remove the accumulated dirt from the paint. Typically I wax down my car about once every a month or two.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx po sa inputs

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    these infos come in handy.

white paint?? nangingitim?