New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mga boss, where can i buy a orsam silverstar or philips visions plus na H4? ung di mahal masyado?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    you can get the osram silverstar at goldcars in banawe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    magkano kaya sir?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Philips VP meron sa Blade sa Park Square 1 or sa Autosport sa Megamall. 900 plus.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Philips VisionPlus is available at Perfect Circle Banawe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Which is better, Osram Silver Star or Osram Silver light (or are they the same)? How about Philips Vision Plus? Also, what should I put in the Altis for low & bright, H1, H4 or H7? TIA!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I don't know if this will help you folks with an Altis like me, but I did some research about Osram Silver Star and what is recommended for our car. Here are the results:

2005 TOYOTA Corolla
    Low beam headlamp
    9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen
    9006XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter
    9006CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal
    9006LL Long Life Halogen Upgrade: Lasts one and a half times longer

High beam headlamp
    9005ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen
    9005CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal

Now what remains to be seen is where we can buy these babies. Anyone with this information please help us out! Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i used philips vision plus h4. Lasted only 1.5 years but still better than stock. I am currently using the osram silverstar. cheaper and brighter than vision plus.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bender
    i used philips vision plus h4. Lasted only 1.5 years but still better than stock. I am currently using the osram silverstar. cheaper and brighter than vision plus.
    Sir, where did you get the silverstar? Also, I'm really stupid when it comes to the designations. I don't know why they're designated H1, H4, or H7, and what goes where. Is H1 for dim/low and H7 for bright/high or vice versa? I'm also looking at the PIAA bulbs. Which one (Osram or PIAA) is better? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i think its available at goldcars banawe. not sure about the bulbs needed for the altis. check your manual.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where maka osram at philips