New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I have unsightly deep scratches on the bumper of my metallic beige car. I am considering using Turtle Wax with ChipStick as a first attempt to remedy the problem. If it works well, then I wouldn't have to get my bumper repainted.

I asked Blade and Ace Hardware, they have this product but not the color that matches my car (the Tan/Gold is the closest match). Anyone knows where else I can find this product? Or a similar product that you know is effective.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    AFAIK, those chipsticks wont work. just a waste of money.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    agree, sayang lang ang bili ko dun. ang mahal mahal tapos wala din epekto. parang ordinary na turtle wax lang...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Naku hindi pala effective... buti na lang wala akong mahanap na Tan/Gold.

Pano yan, talagang papa-repaint ko yung bumper ko? Hindi kaya totoo yung sinasabi ng father ko na, after a few months, posibleng umangat ang color nung ni-repaint against the rest of the car body when the paint settles in?

Ang concern ko lang is, baka masira itsura lalo after a while.

Saka based on your experiences, nakukuha kaya ng eksaktong color ng paint store na nagtitimpla given the paint color code?

I think I need to put this question into a different thread, though, kasi medyo iba na sa original question ko, hehe.

Where can I buy Turtle Wax with ChipStick (Tan/Gold)?