New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi mga sirs! I'm a newbie here. Ask ko lang if you also feel the urge to accesorize your cars even if it's brand new? How do you fight the urge para iwas gastos? hehehe. When do you say enough is enough when it comes to accesories?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When the wife handles the money

Seriously though, when adding accessories here's my priority list, somewhat:

1. It must function well
    2. It must look like factory stock equipment
    3. It must be reversible in case I get tired of it

This is why it takes more time for me to decide whether to add something or not, and it takes quite a bit of thinking before I buy things. Although I'll admit there were a few times I wanted to add something impulsively. Guess what? I took them all off.

The key is to keep the entire car clean, check out all the small details and functions and see how they work best. That way you can appreciate it and possibly create some sort of program in your mind so you can you them quickly but easily. Otherwise if you can't use them properly or easily, you'll be tempted to modify it or add some more.

mbeige > i agree with you :hihihi:

honestly, just alwayz remember na if its not that important, dont buy. and alwayz have 2 wallets: isa wala/konti laman at yung isa dun ka maglagay ng pera mo...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Nice tips mbeige and always_yummy! Prioritizing is really the key. What you need before what you want lang. But sometimes when you see pormado cars...can't help but check out the stores din! hehe! Sometimes nga nagseselos na si GF. oh well!

When do you say enough is enough?