New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    How do u start on your project?what kind of car are u hooking up?what do u go for power or looks?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the direction of your car will simply depend on you. If you prefer speed, the go for power and control. If looks is more your style, then check first on what is the current trend and see if its within your taste.

If you crave power/speed, you will still have to narrow down the decision to a straight line (drag) or track type (circuit). Drag cars tend to be simplier to setup. Circuit cars might not need massively powerful engines but a tuned suspension is a must.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd keep it nice and clean.... i avoid those outrageous body kits and wings... kung OEM kits, pwede. no need for exag lowering. simple lang para sakin, swak na.

i used to go for power and speed, pero now more on looks ako and sounds... tumatanda na siguro ako ehehe :D

my 2 cents, peace! :cool:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Devil X
    How do u start on your project?what kind of car are u hooking up?what do u go for power or looks?
    1. I didnt mean to start, it just happened...hehe
    2. Grocery-getter Station Wagon
    3. Somewhere in the middle. But it all depends on the car. If I have a 127hp Civic, my priority would be power. But like GhostHunter said, depending on how you wanna use your car for.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    my formula? keeping my 7 yr. old car like it just came out of the showroom.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by scarab
    my formula? keeping my 7 yr. old car like it just came out of the showroom.
    now, this is the type of enthusiasts I envy the most. Brand new cars are nothing extraordinary when you see it clean. But seeing a 7 year old car on and still clean is just extraordinary. :cool:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ditto. Keep your old car looking as new as possible.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same with scarab here...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ill keep it clean and simple
    not too heavy on the accessories

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Now that im more older i go for the looks and sound.Im base here in La and i know most of the members of this site is philippine base.I have 2cars i dunno if u guys know what they are but i have 91honda CRX and mitsubishi3000gt95(SL)type.im saving up money for my mitsu for a BOMEX bodykit is pretty xpensive.But the crx i have a 1999civic SI engine in there 1.6liters kicks ass.I just wanna say this site is cool.laters have fun posting

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What's your formula to make your car a show stopper