Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    -pink
    -bumblebee yellow
    -green (parang sa range rover)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mauritius blue metallic! same as my bimmer that would look awesome i think...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you have the patience to maintain / detail meticulously your ride... then BLACK it is...

If not, true-blue looks nice.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    glossy silver gray will be awesome for me...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yung accord ko yung kulay talong.

aubergine pala sa banyaga ang pangalan nung kulay na iyon.

may kamahalan nga lang ang paint color na ito.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    di ba 2 tone yung kulay talong? that would be nice too. although medyo pricey yata. go black. tapos 17" mags. wooooaaa!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap magmaintain ng black :P

Try mo vivid blue of the New Jazz. How about Gunmetal Gray?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    White - For the format executive look. White is nice but you have to wash it often, if not mag "magmantsa" yung paint mo and you don't like that on a white car.

Black - For the rugged and sporty look. "Black is Beautifull", your # 1 problem, swirl marks are easiest to spot on a black car, but then again if you religiously maintain your ride you can minimize this.

Silver - For the discreet look. The middle ground. One of the most easiest color to maintain, cuz you don't have to worry about the mantsa factor and swirl marks are not as visible as in a darker colored car. The downside, it is not as reflective and not as eye catching as a darker colored car.

Other colors - Metallic Silver, Metallic Red (Mazda 3), Dark Silver (Altis/Mazda 3), Charcoal Brown.

By the way are you going for the Mirror Finish or the Stock Look (with the stock orange peel)?
    wow thanks for the detailed reply! hmm, ayoko nung silver kasi it looks so common and dull looking, white is good for me. Di ko alam ung metallic silver, and metallic red eh. Can you post pics? And sorry la akong gaanong alam sa details but i assume the mirror finish is yung parang showroom shine, tama ba? if yun yung sobrang shiny, then im going for that one.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    hirap magmaintain ng black :P

Try mo vivid blue of the New Jazz. How about Gunmetal Gray?
    uy ano ung gunmetal gray?! and di ko pa nakikita ung vivid blue ng Jazz! bright red kaya? would that look good?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sorry kung maraming tanong ha! i really want to start off well with modifying my car, changing the color would be a good start. Onga pala, i couldn't change the rims up until i get a job, mom ko pa nagbabayad eh at nagreklamo sha sa 17'' rims ko dati madali daw masira ung gulong. So think stock 97/96 rims, hindi ung normal accord na rims. Then no tints. thanks for your suggestions! suggest pa kayo.hehe (para sa ngayon lang yan, but when i get my own job, i'd get bigger rims and probably a nice body kit. Consider that also.)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What could be a good color for an accord?