New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    guys i need your help. I'm having my 94 Honda Accord repainted and i can't decide what color would be nice. Sana hindi ako magkamali kasi i'm planning to stay with that color for a long time. Ano kaya bagay?! im thinking either bright red, pearl blue, black, or white. Kayo ano sa tingin nyo? suggest naman kayo kahit wala sa choices ko. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    electron/electric blue is nice if you want a sporty image.

black or metallic silver-grey is good for a more formal image (or pimp-my-ride look if you have big-ass wheels)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hmm... i'm leaning towards the sporty image since 19 pa lang ako. And my "big-ass wheels" just got traded in for a set of 15's. And if i go with black, meron ba yung tipong black na black tapos shiny? kasi may type of black na parang dull. ano pa kaya pwede? post pics kung pwede. thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Sa amin black, it looks elegant and formal. It can also be sporty partnered with nice shiny mags and a dark black tint.

Silver is also nice... i'd suggest check out some pictures of 94-96 accords at cardomain.com

Problem is that dust and dirt is easily noticable, I usually clean the car once a week, up to thrice a week during rainy season. But then again some people wash their cars daily.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    taffeta white, yung parang sa integra.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kita din agad ang swirl marks sa black pero hanep ang arayb pag bagong linis at detail

White - For the format executive look. White is nice but you have to wash it often, if not mag "magmantsa" yung paint mo and you don't like that on a white car.

Black - For the rugged and sporty look. "Black is Beautifull", your # 1 problem, swirl marks are easiest to spot on a black car, but then again if you religiously maintain your ride you can minimize this.

Silver - For the discreet look. The middle ground. One of the most easiest color to maintain, cuz you don't have to worry about the mantsa factor and swirl marks are not as visible as in a darker colored car. The downside, it is not as reflective and not as eye catching as a darker colored car.

Other colors - Metallic Silver, Metallic Red (Mazda 3), Dark Silver (Altis/Mazda 3), Charcoal Brown.

By the way are you going for the Mirror Finish or the Stock Look (with the stock orange peel)?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ^ Black

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    why not a unique color for your accord? black seems very common.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
What could be a good color for an accord?