New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may nabibili bang ganyan replacement parts? magkano po b yun?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron, tingin ka lang sa surplus. daming ganyan sa banawe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag ka na bili replacement.. get the original.. kahit surplus po

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thanks for the reply... do you have any idea how much will it cost?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1-2K

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The pic that jazz posted is actually the pic of my car that i submitted in the gallery (look at my handle). My car was a 95 Corolla CE. Last April 2003 when i was in the Philippines, bumili ako ng red and clear taillight for P2500 (pair) and the garnish was P9000 bat natawaran ko hanggang P7000 both are original (japan) versus $250 red and clear taillight (pair) and $300 garnish both US version, i saved $350 for buying the JDM parts. I replaced the ugly red and amber taillight and the gray garnish.

Tip ko lang mas sulit bilhin yung orig kesa sa surplus, coz i've checked 5 surplus garnish sa banawe and most of them ay may tama or cracked, thats why i decided to buy the OEM. And also check the new one baka may lamat kasi the guy in banawe try to sold me a new one with damage it has a little crack. Also buy the 4 small bolt and nut to replace the worn out plastic clips. DO NOT BUY the taiwan made para kasing mabilis mag fade o maluma.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    thats a 97 model!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Visitor
    I replaced the ugly red and amber taillight and the gray garnish.
    This is plainly subjective, and with your post, thousands of Corolla owners will get hurt. Pls do not add such unnecessary adjectives.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Agree ako kay visitor huwag kang bibili nung mga taiwan made na garnish hindi siya magtatagal...Its better to buy the original japan made para sulit ang bili mo...:D :D

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Orig-teh best. Yet i like the Albino one=) yung wala kulay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What Corolla model is this???