New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hi guys,

just bought a new car. can you advice me the best way to wash it step by step. so i can keep that brand new look as long as possible and how to avoid hair line swirl marks. pls include best cleaning items and waxes. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    thanks bro! that was very helpful! never realize theres a certain science in washing a car properly

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    how about sa wheel well? pano linisin yun? wala ako compressor sa bahay to produce pressurized water. tama lang lakas ng tubig sa amin, i doubt i can rely on the pressure alone to clean that part of the car.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    how about sa wheel well? pano linisin yun? wala ako compressor sa bahay to produce pressurized water. tama lang lakas ng tubig sa amin, i doubt i can rely on the pressure alone to clean that part of the car.
    You just need to wet them and scrub it with bristles then wash with water, repeat until all dirt washed away

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please read the Detailing FAQ sticky....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just did the water sheeting method yata, sobrang effective..as in minimal na lang yun maiiwan na tubig sa body ng car, then konting punas ng lang ng microfiber cloth tapos na...no need to used mg CWB and the CWB imitation...hehehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sa big bert's kaya they sell cleaning stuff?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ^^yep.sulit ata car shampoo nila

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best way: Bikini Car Wash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what is the best way to wash a car?