New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My current regimen is Collinite 845 then Nano Sliq.

My Nano Sliq is about to run out and I am looking for a replacement. Can anyone recommend a good QD or better follow up to Collinite? I want to make my car very very shiny

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    For me the best QD is the QD na di ka manghihinayang gamitin hehehe. I find the pre mixed QD's very expensive kaya I go for concentrated QDs like Optimum No Rinse and DP QD concentrate and mix them with distilled water.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ONR can be used as QD? Madulas din ba? I looked it up on Amazon and it costs $21 for 32 oz. I find it a bit expensive.

I also can't imagine the no rinse approach on cleaning my car.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ONR can be used as QD? Madulas din ba? I looked it up on Amazon and it costs $21 for 32 oz. I find it a bit expensive.

I also can't imagine the no rinse approach on cleaning my car.
    Yes it can be used as QD as long as you use the correct dilution ratio. I just used it as clay lube though. I'm also not a fan of no rinse. If I can't wash using a hose then I just use the duster to remove dust.

I'm actually looking at Sonax BSD to replace Sliq not as a QD but as additional protection against rain over 845. Users say it feels stickier than Sliq but its water repellent properties are

Last edited by JohnM; May 14th, 2014 at 07:12 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Concentrate siya, parang Sunny Orange hehe. I mix 8oz of ONR to 1 Gallon of Distilled Water.

Dami instructional videos sa youtube on how to properly use ONR safely.

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    This is what I use. I tried using the expensive products before like Megs and Mothers but this just provided the same result so i can save tons of money using this.

More info: Washboi Waterless Carwash Cebu

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bloojet View Post
    This is what I use. I tried using the expensive products before like Megs and Mothers but this just provided the same result so i can save tons of money using this.

More info: Washboi Waterless Carwash Cebu
    Sir we are allowing you to INTRODUCE your product but don't post it sa lahat nang THREAD... SPAMMING na yan.

This is your LAST WARNING or else I will BAN you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Concentrate siya, parang Sunny Orange hehe. I mix 8oz of ONR to 1 Gallon of Distilled Water.

Dami instructional videos sa youtube on how to properly use ONR safely.
    i like optimum instant detailer (OGE).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I use Finish Kare 425. Ang dulas after ispray and buff! Anti-static pa, so supposedly, less chance na didikit ang dust. Not dust-proof, mind you, less dust lang than normal. Bought a gallon from the US a couple of years ago. Di pa ubos.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sonax High speed wax or sonax brilliant shine detailer