New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi fellow tsikot peeps,

Just want to ask for your opinion on where to bring my car to be detailed, since my rear bumper had a dent (Nabakbak yung paint) though only a small chip off the paint, I want to still have it repaired.

I have a pamplet of scrubby coat, though I have read here that is is not that good. What shop do you guys suggest for me to have it repaired?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_orange_2 View Post
    Hi fellow tsikot peeps,

Just want to ask for your opinion on where to bring my car to be detailed, since my rear bumper had a dent (Nabakbak yung paint) though only a small chip off the paint, I want to still have it repaired.

I have a pamplet of scrubby coat, though I have read here that is is not that good. What shop do you guys suggest for me to have it repaired?

Thanks!
    Yeah! it really pays to consult though yung detailer shop na napuntahan ko was endorsed to me. But the experience was a nightmare! when I checked my 7 month old civic fd the next day, the rubber molding on the roof was already severely damaged apparently by the rotating applicator. Not only that, the paint at the door knobs and corners of the mud guard were damaged as well. Just this evening when I was wiping off the rain water, I discovered that the rear bumper has deep scratches also. I'm really pissed off and will demand charges from the owner.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    oh I see, i also got the FD. What shop is this? is is scrubby coat? I'm thinking of going to big berts but they said they don't cover paint. Sayang.

Trusted Auto Detailing shops