New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ask ko lang mga boss, how do you find the quality of Microtex Waxes? I'm beginning to be more interested into detailing kasi, and i have bought the NanoSil, NanoGlos, and NanoSliq as a combo, its like Mothers Step 1-3 ang ginawa ko pero Microtex. Ok na ba siya for my lancer ex na silver color or still Mothers pa rin ang masokay? Mothers, 3M, Turtle at Microtex lang kasi ang may mabibilihan ako kaya yun lang ang mga choices ko. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    try to check out and register at pinoydetailing.com...most if not all of you want to know about detailing are there...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Both Microtex and Mothers products are OK but when it comes to waxes that are available locally, I would recommend go with collinite mainly for its durability.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    try to check out and register at pinoydetailing.com...most if not all of you want to know about detailing are there...
    Ok will try to sign there. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    Both Microtex and Mothers products are OK but when it comes to waxes that are available locally, I would recommend go with collinite mainly for its durability.
    Where can I buy collinite? I have heard good reviews on them but my other concern is the budget.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post
    Where can I buy collinite? I have heard good reviews on them but my other concern is the budget.
    the official distributor of collinite waxes is autobiyso.. its a shop in laguna but they do shipping... just google them and for sure contact details will come out... collinite waxes range from P900-2k plus AFAIK

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    based sa mga Tamang OC thread, recommended ang Collinite because of durability vs waxes na available sa mga malls

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    based sa mga Tamang OC thread, recommended ang Collinite because of durability vs waxes na available sa mga malls
    Sa Blade din meron din kaya lang nung nagtanong ako out of stock. Puede din yata pre-order. Try mo baka matsempohan mo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ meron din pala Collinite sa Blade ... ayos yan, wait lang konti

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post
    ask ko lang mga boss, how do you find the quality of Microtex Waxes? I'm beginning to be more interested into detailing kasi, and i have bought the NanoSil, NanoGlos, and NanoSliq as a combo, its like Mothers Step 1-3 ang ginawa ko pero Microtex. Ok na ba siya for my lancer ex na silver color or still Mothers pa rin ang masokay? Mothers, 3M, Turtle at Microtex lang kasi ang may mabibilihan ako kaya yun lang ang mga choices ko. TIA!
    Microtex products are bang-for-buck detailing items, especially NanoGlos for me. Durability is the same with Mother's products that's why its very much worth it.

Another product you can try is TurtleWax Ultra Platinum Gloss Detailer. Its a QD for those who want immediate cleaning on those dirtied panels. This is pretty much mainstream and available everywhere at P329 per spray bottle. Another sulit product I've learned from pinoydetailing.com

I seriously doubt they have Collinite products at Blade. That would spell trouble for their Meguiars and Mothers products they're selling, hehe. But I hope its true.

I also wish Optimum products would be mainstream as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
torn between car waxes