New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theveed, you once posted a thread on a BMW E36 you have detailed. Question lang, how did you clean and polish the headlights particularly the inside part of the lens? Did you take out the lens from the assembly itself and resealed by a silicon sealant afterwards.

Madumi na kasi yung loob ng headlights ko and I need to take out the lense and clean it but don't know how to.

Thanks for any tips you can share! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theveed:::how much for an interior detailing for a nissan safari? Can you remove the watermarks sa ceiling? And where is your shop? Pls. PM me. thank you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire, i had mine cleaned sa wizzard electrical along tomas morato.

they disassembled the housing and cleaned the inside and the 4 round lens with a glass cleaner and some detergent. took about 3 hours including deinstallation and reinstallation.

no need for silicon sealant except for securing the 4 round lens to the housing.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Woodfire, take GJTech's suggestion, We don't do headlight polishing eh, Wizzard owners are a good friend of mine and they know their stuff... 721-1080 phone number, Tomas Morato lang sya...

afrasay: Please call our shop at 4150979 if you have the time... check your PM as well... Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll just DIY na lang since I'm into it anyway. i'll probably detail my BMW after I finish with the engine, exhaust, and brakes mods which i estimate will be completed in two weeks time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't recommend DIY'ing the headlights... they're quite a chore to do... but if you're "sanay" in removing the whole headlight assembly and the clips as well, give it a shot...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shop ni theveed is yung dating Redline Racing sa Araneta. Nakita ko siya dun kaso nahiya ako dahil madumi sasakyan ko. :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP, give your paj a break - padetail mo na kina Theveed :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paliliguan namin ang Pajero mo while you play with our Xbox.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed:::Alam ko na kung saan. I'll drop by after the "hilamos" is finish. thanks.

To Theveed