New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Di ba magkaka-swirls or scratches pag eto lang ang ginamit?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    sa shop sir.. or pwede rin ipa courier... the cost will be shouldered by the buyer
    how much po yung total cost kung ipa courier? sana meron na din branch banda dito QC hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    intriguing product...i might drop by tomorrow to see it. Sana pwede full sample, as in palinis buong kotse! hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sir Jedi , kailan po kaya maging available itong products sa sucat branch ng tsikot? naliligaw kse ako sa east service road eh hehehe. salamat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ratracepeter View Post
    Sir Jedi , kailan po kaya maging available itong products sa sucat branch ng tsikot? naliligaw kse ako sa east service road eh hehehe. salamat
    as of now sir dito po muna sa tsikot taguig

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Bought the Tsikot waterless wash a few weeks ago, and I've used it a few times to remove light to moderate dust. On my new car, it does the job in cleaning up, and I didn't notice any additional swirls, though appearance-wise I didn't notice any big difference.

However, I got a chance to use it on my sister's Forester last night, and I was pretty impressed! The car is about a year and a half old, and has never been waxed - only a weekly wash by the driver, with your typical pinoy car wash materials (i.e., pranela and tubig sa balde ). Anyway, noticed a big difference in the appearance - it seemed to remove a thin film of dirt/grime that had adhered to the paint (i.e., the car's paint was smooth to touch before applying, so it wasn't just a layer of dust that you could wipe of with your finger), and brought out more depth and shine. Also, not sure if the product actually does this, but both me and my brother thought that the swirl marks were slightly diminished in appearance (perhaps it has some filling capabilities?).

Now I've not tried it with a heavily-grimed car, but as a QD for light-to-moderate dust, the product does work well.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sa shop sir.. or pwede rin ipa courier... the cost will be shouldered by the buyer

payment options sir if via courier? ty

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    as of now sir dito po muna sa tsikot taguig

salamat po. try ko mapadpad jan one of these days.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir di po ba pwede ang meetups sa makati? also do you have collinite waxes or kasing tibay ng collinite 476s? my friend is looking for one, I bought mine at autobisyo kase, pero much willing to buy sa inyo kung meron kayo. hirap din kase i tanggalin ng 476s pag ikaw nag apply, my friend is looking for a cheaper one and easy to use sana. I saw Opti-Seal don't know if it's the same or baka better pa to sa 476s? baka meron po kayo non?

TIA po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sana may promo.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Spray-Wipe-Buff Waterless Car Wash