New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i discovered it this am. its deep and about 5cm long. kakainis!!!! do those crayola type sticks work? or do i have to have it painted? i had it estimated kanina and they said i have to have the whole panel painted!!! damn 3k daw!!! ouch!!!

what do i do?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Well, this darn kids played beyblade on my hood. Voila, scratch galore!!! Kainis talaga, nabinyagan ang oto ko after nearly 3 months after repainting. Kakainis talaga.

Sir Theveed:
    Ask ko lang will Megs Scratch-X help sa prob ko? Dami kasi scratch na mahaba sa hood ko, some are very light and natanggal ko just using 3M FR, kaya lang talagang meron malalim, I brought it na sa suking paint shop ko and they tried to buff it, wet sanded and re-buff, ok naman, yung deep scratches na white ( which I thought was already the primer) nawala naman kaya lang, pag tingnan mo sa reflection ng light, kita pa rin yung scratch, parang swirl mark sya. My wife can hardly notice it anymore, but if you'll look to a light reflection talaga, kita pa yung scratch. After buffing, i did 3 step detail, by using 3M FR, Meg step 2 and liquid Glass, (should i have used Polymer Sealant instead of LG?)

My question is would 3M IHG solve my scratch problem or really meg Scratch X? where can i get one and how much do u think for a tube??

Sorry medyo mahaba, kakainis lang talaga!

here is the pic:
    http://www.pbase.com/image/11508444

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hope theveed won't mind but to know if scratches can be removed simply take your every so trusty hand and go over the scratches if you can feel the wound este scratch then sad to say it has already cut through the paint else ur in luck with a great detailer as theveed it would be gone like the wind. hope this helps

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tsk tsk... yan ang hirap kapag nag-park ka sa lugar na maraming loko... minsan nga may nakita ako... pinagtripan... spray paint ang ginamit... at nilagyan ng pangalan ng gang nila.... tsk tsk....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    depende sa scratch. pag deep down to the metal, wala na pag-asa. yung crayola type scratch remover does not work, yun tulad sa gs-27? meron ako nun. naenganyo/naloko ako sa commercial nila. pero yun scratch remover nya ok for light scratches lang

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    booohooo so no choice for me>>???? is there a place where they can just paint the affected area and not the whole panel? oh yea gs 27 nga pala yun, so it doesn't work ha? not even for a while? damn patay ako sa ermat ko pag nakita niya yun!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GS27 is very similar to Scratch X, but both are just light compounds that will work for fine scratches. Any scratch that has gone through the base coat will require repainting.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I'm not familiar with 'Megs Scratch-X' or '3M FR'. What are they called? Can they really be used to hide light scratches? Where can I buy them and for how much :?:

A family of cats decided to turn the hood of my car into a 'motel' one cold evening :x, leaving several cat scratch marks in the morning. I've been looking for a do-it-yourself solution to hide the ugly scratch lines for weeks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e36speeder,

Mahirap iyang 'aanggihan' lang ng kulay. After a year or so may 'mapa' na sa panel mo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    malamang ganyan din ang problema ni kupal w/ DRW 328 plate kasi ginuhitan ko ng swiss knife ang auto niya. biruin ninyo tagal kong naka waiting sa greenhills para mag parking tapos ng may umalis sa tapat ko biglang sumingit. kina usap pa namin to no avail, tigas ng mukha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
someone scratched my car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr