New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Good day mga boss detailers!

I'm planning to open a simple car wash/auto detailing business which will accomodate 2 cars, then the other cars will be parked in front as waitng. My plan is I will open this for this coming january and as of now i'm being crazy on doing my research/plan on setting it up.

I want to ask you many things about it and i would like to get your suggestions, but to sum it up, these are my questions:
    - Do a pressure washer that they sell in the mall/hardware can do the job for the business? Like Black and Decker, Etc.OR do i need to buy assembled pressure washers, which the air compressor is separated.
    - Will I save money and get quality products in the mall instead of buying for untrusted brands/ or assembled which is closer to the price in the mall?

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post
    Good day mga boss detailers!

I'm planning to open a simple car wash/auto detailing business which will accomodate 2 cars, then the other cars will be parked in front as waitng. My plan is I will open this for this coming january and as of now i'm being crazy on doing my research/plan on setting it up.

I want to ask you many things about it and i would like to get your suggestions, but to sum it up, these are my questions:
    - Do a pressure washer that they sell in the mall/hardware can do the job for the business? Like Black and Decker, Etc.OR do i need to buy assembled pressure washers, which the air compressor is separated.
    - Will I save money and get quality products in the mall instead of buying for untrusted brands/ or assembled which is closer to the price in the mall?

TIA!
    sir , **** sa 3m along south super hiway before magallanes fly over, matutulunggan ka nila , meron sila complete pakgage and will train mga tao mo or calll me later sa office ko 8884342 para maibigay ko sa iyo contact person

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    sir, ito po yung contact person sa 3m phil. jonathan borromeo phone number 8871091

Setting up a car wash/ auto detailing business..