New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    guys, i need help... do you know a reputable body pain shop somewhere in paranaque or makati? The Frankline in QC is highly suggested in these fora but it's a bit far. I would really appreciate if you can share to me your trusted auto shop where you we could say "satisfaction guaranteed". I cannot go back to the casa yet. Not just yet because it's still very new... they might get my car back..

Thanks for replying...

This site has been very helpful to me in all of my queries since the inception of buying a ride until this day when I get my scratch. way to go tsikoters!http://tsikot.com/forums/images/smilies/agree.gif

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kahit naman bago pa yung oto pwede namang dalhin sa casa yan. may insurance naman yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    hhmmm... its kinda small, baka mas mahal pa yung participation fee ko kaysa pag pinagawa ko sa labas or not? isang panel lang, front bumper. participation ko kasi nasa 4ooo. what do you think?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    try Q-Check auto in Salvador Estate.. just after Evacom if you're on Dr. A. Santos Ave - southbound to SSH. Just got my van's right rear door and right step panel fixed...

they work with euro cars, italian cars.. (yes.. there's a ferrari there) and some big ford trucks as well.

look for Mam Cindy or Sir Topher.. tell them Mark referred you.. (White APV)

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thank you! I might just go there later to check them out. i assume they can do a good job over a new car and titanium in color if they fix up a ferrarri. nice, nice... i hope the price is not sky-high.. thanks again!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    gano ba kalaki damage? any pics? baka naman maliit na maliit lang.. pabayaan mo muna..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    gano ba kalaki damage? any pics? baka naman maliit na maliit lang.. pabayaan mo muna..
    +1 ako dito ma'am... if its a small scratch.. or as you said 'scraped', siguro best is go to a paint shop that can get the same color of your car.. then just use a very small paint brush... the smaller the better.. then just DIY - dab it on to the scrape to hide...

but sometimes, pag bago talaga vehicles natin tsaka ayaw natin ng imperfections... i'd rather have it fixed as soon as possible..

originally i have that same deep scratch(labas primer color) on my right rear door panel... almost 3 years na siyang nandun.. pinabaaan ko na lang.. DIY covered with touch up paint.. but when I got a deeper damage sa step panel.. ayun.. pina-damay ko na.. hehehehe... :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any pics? baka paint transfer lang naman. kaya na ng polish or rubbing compund yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung maliit not worth to have the whole panel repainted... Saka bakit kunin ng CASA kotse mo eh saiyo yan?

Scrape? As in natanggal pintura and all? Post mo na lang pics

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Kung di naman tinamaan yung metallic portion ng body, I see no rush unless gusto mo talaga matanggal yung imperfection. Personally, little nicks and scratches cannot be avoided lalo na kung daily driven yung car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
scratched and scraped!