New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Late na kasi kami natapos yesterday sa Terra Pura offroading so I didn't have my underwashing done 'coz it was getting dark and baka hindi malilinis ng maayos.

So this morning, off I went to Chieffy's (real name: Ronald) caltex gas station along Pedro Gil to try out his underwashing. I got to know Chieffy coz I bought my California Duster from him. Make it two coz my dad got one too! Pag dating ko pa lang dun, shocked ako kasi naghanda pa siya ng breakfast for me sa canteen nila. Sabay pa kami nag breakfast. Sarap ng ulam namin...longanizza, tapos yung isda na I forgot the name of the dish, and yung isang dish pa. Chieffy, ikaw nalang magdagdag ng names ng food! Hahaha! Magaling at maayos ang tao ni Chieffy. Systematic ang pag underwash and malakas yung pressure washer nila. First, they sprayed off all the loose dirt and mud muna. Then they soaped the whole underside and sprayed it off again. Tapos, soap naman together with brushing this time and finally rinse off. Body wash sunod. Personalized service talaga coz Chieffy oversaw the whole process and even helped in the cleaning. Pinababa yung Vitara and then parked inside the station for wiping. May lifter din sa loob so pinataas ulit ang Vitara and then Chieffy applied Whiteout to the whole underside. I was all smiles upon seeing the result. Very clean at parang bagong pinta. He then started working on my engine compartment manually by hand. The results were simply very pleasing. I couldn't ask for more.

The result: A sparkling and shiny VIT once again.

Thanks Ronald for a good job! Wrote this to commend chieffy for excellent service and a job well done. Btw, they do 3M undercoating too. Thats my next project on Sunday!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *ignorante ako* para saan yung undercoating? diba yung 3M brand ng tints?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wire:::Hindi kaya malugi sa chieffy sa kinain mo :mrgreen: sa kanya ako magpapa undercoat and detail when I get my ****** :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newbee: Yup, 3M ang brand. Undercoating means they applyl a layer of rubberized coat sa underside ng car mo. Its basically for rust protection, paint-chipoff protection, and added anti-noise/vibration/harshness properties.

afrasay: Hahahaha! Di naman. Kakainin naman niya lahat yan in case I di ako sumulpot kanina. Ano bang secret secret na yan? Sabihin mo na! :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana after the Pampanga Edition mo na pinahugasan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's a good underwash IMO. Most gas stations usuallly just spray/jetwash the underside then sopap some parts like the tires, etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ba located yung caltex shop ni chieffy? where in particular sa pedro gil?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    magkano charge sa underwash?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exact address please ng caltex station nila chieffy

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    yup.. anong address? at paano pumunta doon? magkano inabot ng undercoat.. mapag-ipunan na para bago magtagulan... :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Sarap magpaunderwash kina chieffy!!!