New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bigberts ako or valugard at the fort pero grabe presyo..kung no choice na, sa rubbervolt at visayas avenue ako..24 hours e
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sounds nice...hehee

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang alam ko bigberts e P80.00 right?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    :lol: ok sana dun, kaso malamang puro swirlmarks oto mo.
    ILD, just want to ask why swirlmarks appear on car finish even though you are careful with your ride...

what are the tips to avoid swirlmarks on our ride??? TIA..

WBR, ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    ILD, just want to ask why swirlmarks appear on car finish even though you are careful with your ride...

what are the tips to avoid swirlmarks on our ride??? TIA..
    You really can't completely avoid swirlmarks, you just minimize it. One way of minimizing swirlmarks is to use the proper tools in washing your car. For starters you can have 2 washmitts (one for the upper half, one for the lower half), a good car shampoo, and a waffle weave microfiber cloth, and some microfiber cloths for buffing of wax. Also avoid using feather dusters, they just push dust around hence the swirlmarks. Avoid using chimois, it also causes swirlmarks. When I wash my car, I start with the wheels, then the lower half then the top half. If your serious about detailing, visit groups.msn.com/pinasdetailing

HTH

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    lower half before upper half? ako upper half before the lower half. iniisip ko kasi water used from the upper half would drip down and wash the dirt/dust on the lower half while i clean the upper half (did that make sense?).

anyways ... after ko magpahilamos ng car ko i plan on having my ride washed at big bert's or anywhere basta indi ung mga kanto car washes.

Quote Originally Posted by geode
    lower half before upper half? ako upper half before the lower half. iniisip ko kasi water used from the upper half would drip down and wash the dirt/dust on the lower half while i clean the upper half (did that make sense?).
    kanya kanyang systema lang. Well I use separate washmitts for the upper and lower part. And the upper part is usually less dirty than the lower part thats why I start with the lower part. and I don't have to worry about dirt trickling down, I just rinse it off.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ako rin kasi upper half then lower half...

ayoko na sa rubbervolt... maayos sila mag-carwash and 24hours... pero muntik ako mamatay diyan... may nagpapacarwash nagkamali ng tapak sa preno... natapakan yun gas... mula sa P, pag lagay sa R... diretso agad sa kalsada, ang bilis, bumangga dun sa dumadaan sa visayas ave, tapos bigla niya nilipat sa Drive... ayun muntik ako tamaan... buti na lang nahatak ako, kung hindi durog ako...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    For starters you can have 2 washmitts (one for the upper half, one for the lower half), a good car shampoo, and a waffle weave microfiber cloth, and some microfiber cloths for buffing of wax. Also avoid using feather dusters, they just push dust around hence the swirlmarks. Avoid using chimois, it also causes swirlmarks. When I wash my car, I start with the wheels, then the lower half then the top half....
    What specific type/brand of washmitts is worth the buy? yung block type na chamois type hindi rin ba maganda? chamois is used to dry up the car more quickly than normal towels right? if it causes swirl marks then what do we use?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    bigberts ako or valugard at the fort pero grabe presyo..kung no choice na, sa rubbervolt at visayas avenue ako..24 hours e
    nag pacarwash na ako dito one-time.
    wala pa 2 weeks sakin ung rav4 nun.
    mabilis sila mag carwash. wala ako masabi.
    pag alis ko andami swirl marks agad.
    hindi naman nila pwede sisihin na dati na un dahil brand new condition un nung kinarwash nila.
    for 80 php per wash, hindi na ko babalik dun.
    minamadali nila masyado ung trabaho nila.
    wala pa 30 mins tapos na e.
    and their using "gusgusing foam"
    malamang may maliliit na bato jan nakaipit at gumagasgas sa oto.

hindi sa paninira, pa-alala lang mga sirs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
San maayos pa car wash?