New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Meron ba kayong alam bukod sa El Dorado?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ralliart Emblems go for around Php350.00 at those mall shops that sell stickers/decals/emblems. I got mine from SM North EDSA Basement.

Scored a Ralliart Laptop bag from the Christmas Bazaar at World Trade Center. They also had a backpack but I didn't need one at the time. The Bazaar should be right around the corner since its Christmas season already.

AFAIR, the store in Shoppesville selling car shirts also had a Ralliart T-shirt. Come to think of it, a lot of the stores in the Greenhills tiangge have Ralliart shirts.

There are also Ralliart shirts in the car shirt store in Trinoma.

Some Mitsubishi dealers have Ralliart stuff in their dealerships. Usually in the parts/accessories department. They peddle these goods during car shows. Stuff like emblems, umbrellas, round necks, collared shirts, jackets, etc.

Motorix in Banawe also sell some Ralliart stuff. Tiyempuhan lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yep, I got my Ralliart T-shirt and ID Lace in greenhills.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yup, get ralliart sticker and emblems in some Sticker stores in SM malls. I got mine in Festival Mall in Alabang. prices depends on the size. Just be sure tama yung color. my first one yellow na lagay instead of orange since naubos yata orange color na sticker nila.

Saan nakakabili ng murang RalliArt items? Stickers/Accessories?