New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    guys, i really need ur help badly,u see, the rubber linings on my cars windshield, and rear windows are not available anymore in the local market. i am having my car painted and i am also having these replaced bec theyre in a bad shape already. my question is, do you know of shops that specialize on improvising these? i dont mind if theyre not original or stock so long as they fit, look good and mostly,durable and not too pricey. the same goes for the rubber parts that hold the side windows but these are easier. the same may go for the rubber mouldings outside the side windows. by the way. my car is a charade. tahnk you very much and looking forward to your guidance

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    car and model mo?

anyway, for all its worth, madali hanapin yan sa Banawe bro.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    trust me on this but we did :-) me and the daihatsu guys :-)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm.. kung wala sa Banawe, maybe you can have that fabricated or something. just sit tight maybe someone will chime up with a solution to your problem...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thats exactly what im hoping for

im sure that somebody somewhere has been into the exact situation :-) i hope they can help me on this

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    there are always replacements sa mga suking auto glass center they can do sumthin ....yun nga lang it wont look the same....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sheep: thats fine so long as its durable, di naman kapangitan like that of the jeep's(wag naman ganun),airtight and of course not too pricey. i am thinking of the corolla itlog's rubber seals may fit with some modifications of course

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    have u asked aguila glass? if they can change auto glass, they can change the rubbers that hold the glass

well thats what i think...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    buknoy: thanks for the idea!

rubber linings and stuff