New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello all,

C/o a fully loaded trike that made a blind turn, I now have a damaged bumper and deep scratches on one of my rims.

Does anyone know where to have rims reconditioned? Magkano kaya aabutin?

Pics for everyone's enjoyment hehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Saan area mo? Try mo sa promaster sa cubao if you're from qc. Master wheels naman if you're from las pinas area. Search mo na lang sa google contact numbers nila. Meron pa pala, search mo sa fb, liwanag magwheels restoration. Usually 2.5k - 3k per set of four na yun. Ask mo na lang kung magkano per piece. Or why not use your reserve rims kung alloy din naman siya. Until lahat ng rims mo magkaroon ng gasgas due to everyday use. Para isang bagsak na lang. Nakatipid ka pa in the meantime.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for this. Will try to contact promaster as mas malapit sila. Sana they can do rims per piece at a decent price.

Eyesore lang talaga. Was able to pop the bumper back in place with minimal scratches lang -- so yung gasgas lang sa wheels yung issue.

Can't afford to have the car out of commission with all 4 rims at their place eh. Saka only one other rim has deeper scratches as far as I know.

Para makalimutan ko na yung lokong trike na yan hehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Upping this thread because I have the same question:

Can anyone recommend a quality rims restoration shop? Anywhere in NCR, I don't mind driving far. I have a set of medyo bugbog mags and I'd like to have them back in good condition. 2 piece construction eh, with a polished lip and painted face so medyo challenging (lalo na kasi nasa polished part yung mga dings), kailangan pulido talaga gumawa. And also if you guys have an idea how much they charge.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Try nyo po sir

PROMASTERS AUTOMOTIVE WHEEL RESTORATION - Home

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    Upping this thread because I have the same question:

Can anyone recommend a quality rims restoration shop? Anywhere in NCR, I don't mind driving far. I have a set of medyo bugbog mags and I'd like to have them back in good condition. 2 piece construction eh, with a polished lip and painted face so medyo challenging (lalo na kasi nasa polished part yung mga dings), kailangan pulido talaga gumawa. And also if you guys have an idea how much they charge.
    here papi....franklyn trading, better living, beside pranaque doctors hospital

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    They seem good nga. Have you had mags done there?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Not yet. But visited them and seen some of their works and i think back to original ang gawa nila

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    how about iyong masterwheels sa las pinas? kumusta ang trabaho nila?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    PMed MasterWheels just now, I think okay naman sa kanila? Can't find a Facebook page for Franklyn though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast