New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Mga Sir,

Saan po ginagawa yung engine paint/ restore mga electricals nung mga sumasali sa car show.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please elaborate as to what you're looking for as a service, medyo di clear as to your concerns... electrical job? painting? engine works? chroming? detailing?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess he's referring to detailing the engine bay to look like brand new or close to brand new.

personally, i suggest that you just bring it to your favorite detailer and have it detailed (degrimed, polished, waxed, and rubber parts cleaned and dressed with protectants).

if you don't know any detailer, i recommend big berts (check out sig of theveed).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh ok... hehe... thanks Dindo...

Pero if you're after the looks of the cars in most car shows (especially major ones), the engine bays are NOT detailed, the engine usually is removed and the engine bay painted and clearcoated. The engine is usually cleaned while it's off.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano ba inaabot magpa-detail ng engine bay? saka gaano katagal ginagawa to? gusto ko rin sana na pagandahin yung hitsura nung mga wires and hoses dun sa engine bay ko e. palagyan ba ng mga wire boots saka cable ties. ride ko toyota revo diesel.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Engine detail takes around 3-4 hrs for normally soiled engines and could take up to 6 hrs for extremely neglected engine bays.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ginagamitan po ba ng tubig pag mag-engine detailing? o merong waterless na engine detailing ? sir theeved, kung me waterless engine detailing, around how much po kaya ang aabutin ? ride is 2000 corolla gli. 3 - 6 hours din po ba ? tks....

restore ng engine and engine bay