New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Patulong lang po. I have an Expe with Flairings(not sure about spelling sorry). Natatangal na po sa dikit sa body.

1. Worried ako pag tinangal ko ay masira ang paint ng auto
    2. Pag pinabayaan ko ay baka naman malaglag or hilahin ng mga bata sa kalye dahil may konting angat na.

Can you please recommend a place where I can have it fixed? Either tangalin permanently or tangalin at idikit ng maayos/maganda.

Please email me at mmanotok*yahoo.com if you can recommend a place or text me if it's not much of a bother at either 0922-8899008 or 0927-525-8111. Thank you so much in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are the flares original or installed locally by your Ford dealer?

Most of these things are installed using black double-sided foam tape (by 3M or lesser known brands).

On my Pajero, the cladding [the continuation of the flares to the lower half of the door] got loose. I pred the whole thing off [hinila ko lang from the vehicle]. It was attached by tape and some plastic push pins. I cleaned the surface of the door and the cladding and used new tape. I attached the part again.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I don't know much about the flairings. i got the expe 2nd hand na and it was already in that condition.

I'm not much of a handyman and will really need help in re-installing the flares. I also don't mind paying since I can't do it on my own. I just want it done properly & I don't like to get the feeling na naisahan nanaman ako.

can anyone recommend a shop that can do this? I'm from Q.C and I also don't mind going to banaue as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're in Q.C. you can try Alex Car Restoration. They'd know how to do those things. They're along Roosevelt near Pantranco. I've never had a bad experience with them.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks! I will try them. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again

Repair ng Flairings?