New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hi Sirs,

My wife just bought a 2nd hand Honda city with Faded Rain Visor(supposed to be Black pero halos Clear na sya) and Chrome door handle cover and bowl.
    She want's to replace the visor with a new one and just remove the Chrome covers(not feminine).

My Question is, if I remove these accessories, may chance ba na matuklap din ang paint ng Kotse? Or is there a professional or proper way to remove it, so as not to damage the paint.

Thanks in Advance to your replies and suggestions

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Most if not always naka double sided tape lang ang mga yan. And no hindi ma tutuklap an paint pag tinanggal mo yan. Just use those plastic prying tools that you can buy. 150 or 250 ang set. To avoid scratching the paint.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron nabibili na spray-on sticker/adhesive remover sa wilcon/ace/handyman/diy. spray mo lang, wait a few minutes and peel off. make sure you try it first on the inside panel paint in the trunk to mak sure it is nit harmful to the paint but as per my experience it usually is paint friendly.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Many thanks for the reply mga sir, It was professionally done at Evangelista using Straw na pantali sa grocery boxes. It was done without causing any scratch sa auto.
    Ako na lang nag alis ng mga naiwang double adhesives( hiram alisin grabe)