New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    51
    #1
    any recommendations for a good quality yet affordable detailing sevice within paranaque/alabang/las pinas area?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by arj View Post
    any recommendations for a good quality yet affordable detailing sevice within paranaque/alabang/las pinas area?
    alabang detailing center... the narrow street beside shell ayala alabang (besides pacific village)

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    51
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    alabang detailing center... the narrow street beside shell ayala alabang (besides pacific village)
    magaling ba bro? reasonably priced? do they also do paint protection?

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19
    #4
    Ok Alabang Detailing Ctr. OK kausap si Edward very reasonable.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Ok Alabang Detailing Ctr. OK kausap si Edward very reasonable.

    +1 here...
    afaik, may PDR din sila.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    91
    #6
    reviving this thread.

    any new places?

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,387
    #7
    BNT auto detailing sa may tapat ng uniwide.
    zenrin, malapit naman sa may rfc.

    havent tried both pero maganda mga reviews sa kanila. might try their service soon so I could have a good alternative for bigberts if it comes out good.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    356
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by arj View Post
    magaling ba bro? reasonably priced? do they also do paint protection?
    Echo ko lang yung question: does Alabang Detailing offer paint protection as well? On par ba sya sa paint protection service ng Big Bert's? I have a less-than-a-week old car kasi. Thanks.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    #9
    up for this...any info on the shops inside bf homes pque...? saan ba ang pinaka-ok na shop for maintenance ng ating priced paint jobs...? i live in bf and work in filinvest...i have a small world. haha....

    TIA

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51
    #10
    Im gonna resurrect this thread ha...im from calamba san ba ok na detailing shop? Ok lang sakin kahit sa alabang..

Recommended detailing shop sa south