New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I personally (usually it's a driver) washed my Fiesta yesterday and I noticed light scratches on the car. I want to get the car detailed to get rid of the scratches before I start waxing the car myself.

Could you guys suggest a good detailing shop? I'm from BF Paranaque but I don't mind going a little out of my way if it means better service. There's a Big Bert's near me, would they be able to get rid of the scratches/discolouration? How much should I expect to pay?

And for maintenance, since I'll be waxing the car myself please suggest a good durable wax.

Would appreciate any help, thank you!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I've also heard good things about Pulse Creative, would it be better to just get my car home serviced by them?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Go to Big Berts Sucat, panalo dun. Natanggal nila yung scratch sa Tucson ko.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I am from Cavite but all my cars are detailed at frankline dent studio at qc, no problem...exact address
    is 31 examiner st. in west triangle in qc. either you enter west ave and turn in front of the cabalen rest or from edsa then
    turn to quezon ave going to quiapo and the first scorner on your right is the examiner st.. Frankline has been known to
    be the best pdr or paintless dent repair guys.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rjca View Post
    I personally (usually it's a driver) washed my Fiesta yesterday and I noticed light scratches on the car. I want to get the car detailed to get rid of the scratches before I start waxing the car myself.

Could you guys suggest a good detailing shop? I'm from BF Paranaque but I don't mind going a little out of my way if it means better service. There's a Big Bert's near me, would they be able to get rid of the scratches/discolouration? How much should I expect to pay?

And for maintenance, since I'll be waxing the car myself please suggest a good durable wax.

Would appreciate any help, thank you!
    If you do get rid of the scratches, get rid of the source which is probably the washing methods of your driver. Invest in the proper washing materials (wash mits, car shampoo, microfibre towels) and learn the proper washing procedures. Coupled with waxing, this will keep your car nice and scratches minimal.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Scratches is normal in the lifetime of your paint so don't fret over it. But I'd take the advice of the post above this in trying to improve your washing method. Because normal drivers aren't really trained to be "alaga" on the paint. Water + chamois is what most do and that will eventually lead to tons of spider swirls.

Since malapit na Big Berts sa inyo, might as well avail of their services (Price list is accessible here: Pricelist - BigBert's! Professional Detailers). In eliminating the light scratches, you'll be needing a light polish lang. Alternatively, if it's pretty light, you can use a glaze to simple conceal them then top it with your favorite LSP afterwards.

As for the wax, if you'll be applying it yourself, I'd suggest just two brands: Collinite 845 (1month) and OCW (2 weeks). Both of them are back and hand friendly

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by voaquino View Post
    I am from Cavite but all my cars are detailed at frankline dent studio at qc, no problem...exact address
    is 31 examiner st. in west triangle in qc. either you enter west ave and turn in front of the cabalen rest or from edsa then
    turn to quezon ave going to quiapo and the first scorner on your right is the examiner st.. Frankline has been known to
    be the best pdr or paintless dent repair guys.
    Fake testimonial nanaman.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    Fake testimonial nanaman.
    Yep, he's pretty infamous dito for what it's worth, already reported him na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Scratches is normal in the lifetime of your paint so don't fret over it. But I'd take the advice of the post above this in trying to improve your washing method. Because normal drivers aren't really trained to be "alaga" on the paint. Water + chamois is what most do and that will eventually lead to tons of spider swirls.

Since malapit na Big Berts sa inyo, might as well avail of their services (Price list is accessible here: Pricelist - BigBert's! Professional Detailers). In eliminating the light scratches, you'll be needing a light polish lang. Alternatively, if it's pretty light, you can use a glaze to simple conceal them then top it with your favorite LSP afterwards.

As for the wax, if you'll be applying it yourself, I'd suggest just two brands: Collinite 845 (1month) and OCW (2 weeks). Both of them are back and hand friendly
    Where can you get Collinite and OCW waxes? How much are they? And what does OCW stand for?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank you for the advice, I'll be following the wash guide in the Tamang OC lang thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Recommended Detailers (light scratches)