New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mga bro!!! Just found the best shop and best deal for repainting job of my lancer singkit. Between 25k to 30k. This includes strip to metal repaint. Pulido yung gawa nila kasi lahat binaklas nila including yung mga door and all sorts of stuff. Also includes realignment of doors and but i have to buy the bushing. If i want 2 tone color it is also included just need to add 3k for the paint. This also include installation of new bumper and side skirts of course syo yung ikakabit but this saves me a lot considering sabay na sya sa total restoration. Yung sa barkada ko as in total resroration job madami allatahin halos boung sahig kailanagn na palitan.
    Location ng shop sa malvar batangas kanto sa tapat ng exit ng star tollway look for erik. It excite me to see my car restore andun pa sya sa shop ngayon.

Too fellow tsikotter in batangas area if you plan to repaint your car maybe you could look for this shop. madali pa kausap saka si eric mismo bumabanat pero kumpleto sya including mechanics....

Quote Originally Posted by jedrik View Post
    Too fellow tsikotter in batangas area if you plan to repaint your car maybe you could look for this shop. madali pa kausap saka si eric mismo bumabanat pero kumpleto sya including mechanics....
    Matagal nang wala si eric pero mas magaling ang pumalit.... same pwesto... eto website nila

Truck and Car Body Repair and Painting Philippines

Reccomemnded repaint shop at batangas area