New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Guys,

Just want to know if it is advisable to put Sunroof/Moonroof/Skyroof etc. on a 1999 Honda Civic SIR. What 's the advantage and disadvantage of it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you can get an orig moonroof from Japan and have a good installer oks na rin. COncern mo diyan is the quality of installation, leaks etc.

I can tell you personally that after going through all the trouble, pagsasawaaan mo rin yan hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun ngang skyroof ng trooper namin, hindi na nabubuksan. nagkaka agiw na nga dun sa mga sulok sulok
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thanks mga pards sa info might as well na huwag ng maginstall.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    leaks are on top of your worries.. plus the fact that the original integrity of your car is no longer there....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may leaks man dapat may lagusan din sya...
    I think trooper has it.. may nakikita akong 2 holes pababa at parang lagusan nga ito ng tubig....but i'm not sure.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if the sunroof/moonroof is OEM for the car.. definitely it has some sort of canal to channel water away.. and to the side out of the car.. but for installed sunroofs.. mostly kasi it banks on the notion na if its closed its tightly sealed. what happens if the tightness is no longer there?.. then you start singing..

"im singing in the rain..."

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    and mahirap din sa pinas ang naka open ang sunroof di ba? kasi usually mainit and polluted ang hangin....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Maraming salamat uli.:speechles

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    maganda yung moonroof/skyroof, pero kung di naman oem , wag na lang at kung bibili ka ng oem para ikabit, mahirap na trabaho yun, i think papalitan mo ang buong bubong ng car mo, gusto mo bang tanggalin ang bubong ng tsikot mo tapos di rin maganda ang salpak, then di mo rin gagamitin dahil ang init sa pinas.. sunroof is for autumn and spring, pero sa puti, pang summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RE: Sunroof/Moonroof/Skyroof etc.