New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Is it posible to convert a automatic transmision to a manual transmision?mga magkano kaya yun?The car is Honda Civic 2001....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeng View Post
    Is it posible to convert a automatic transmision to a manual transmision?mga magkano kaya yun?The car is Honda Civic 2001....
    You will convert from automatic to a manual one? Why? Sayang naman. Modelo pa ang car mo. And it will cost you a fortune for the conversion. When we say conversion, your automatic transmission will be removed completely and replaced with a manual one, either a surplus (I doubt if there is already a surplus for 2001 models) or a new one from the casa.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ayaw ko kais automatic parang pangbabae he he he.....hmmm maybe i will just trade the car with the other car with manual....tnks for the the reply bro

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yes its possible.. yung sa galant 7g alam ko may gumawa pero mahal ang inabot.. 80 to 100k.. yup, might be better off selling your car and getting a manual..

OT: recently lang ako naka drive ng matic, mejo refreshing din naman although I found my self getting sleepy.. hehe. :drive1:

A question re: Automatic Transmision