New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i will be re-painting my toyota corolla xl 1996 model soon. can someone tell me please the name of the linings/rubber sidings on the wind shield, back shield?, door edges/sidings? and the black rubber/plastic linings screwed in the door panels? since i will be replacing them once the re-painting is done. can i buy them in any car accessory retail stores?

many thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stowefree View Post
    i will be re-painting my toyota corolla xl 1996 model soon. can someone tell me please the name of the linings/rubber sidings on the wind shield, back shield?, door edges/sidings? and the black rubber/plastic linings screwed in the door panels? since i will be replacing them once the re-painting is done. can i buy them in any car accessory retail stores?

many thanks!

banawe is for sure meron nyan. you choose either surplus or brandnew.

just scout for a cheaper store. and dont "hire" strangers to help you find one.

grabe ang mark-up nila.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    banawe is for sure meron nyan. you choose either surplus or brandnew.

just scout for a cheaper store. and dont "hire" strangers to help you find one.

grabe ang mark-up nila.
    boss, may idea ka ba kung ano tawag sa mga parts/accessories na hinahanap ko para pag punta ko banawe alam ko ang ipagtatanong ko.

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    boss, may idea ka ba kung ano tawag sa mga parts/accessories na hinahanap ko para pag punta ko banawe alam ko ang ipagtatanong ko.

thanks!

di ako sure dito, ang alam ko is rubber moulding/ door strip or weather strip. sorry pero hindi ko talga alam ang correct name. try mo nalang mga nasabi ko.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    di ako sure dito, ang alam ko is rubber moulding/ door strip or weather strip. sorry pero hindi ko talga alam ang correct name. try mo nalang mga nasabi ko.
    sir, thank you you've given me the idea!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    sir, thank you very much!

7. Join Date
    May 2007

thanks!
    "Door seal", the rubber trim that lines the door. Rubber on your windsheild called "moulding".

question on car part/accessory name