New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'll be moving to Manila from LA in about a month, and I was wondering what stuff I'll need to bring over and what stuff I can find there. I'm talking polishes, wax, soap, mf towels, and porter cables/pads, clay. If you could also mention what brands are available, that would be great!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost all are available here but the prices vary depending on seller. if you plan to sell it maybe you should look for possible buyers muna before bringing anything.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    No, no. This is for personal use..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    check hans tools in shangrila (6th floor ata) mother's ang megs products there. pero most likely meron na niyan sa states. pagdating mo dun padalhan mo ko ng p12s wax

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    We moved here almost 3yrs ago from the states also. Everything can be found here. Most hardware stores here at the mall have a LARGE selection of car products. I've never had problems with finding what I need. I use 3M High gloss shine wax, sometimes turtle wax here. Everything you described, they have here. If you have anything that needs to be custom..like a buffer machine's custom fit cloth, you might want to stock up on that, they might not have that here. Other than that, you can find what you need here.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Some products not readily available here are: Klasse, P21s, S100, Adams and Porter Cable but since this is 110v you will need a transformer for it to work.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    stock up some cma yellow,white,gray pads. s100 wax.wolfgang products,Zaino.clays.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Perfect. Thanks for the help, all.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    .... Porter Cable but since this is 110v you will need a transformer for it to work.
    you don't need a transformer...a cheaper option is to connect only ONE live wire and then the other wire connect it to a ground (a metal post that is connected sa lupa)...usually yung mga pldt phones have this ground.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noel26 View Post
    check hans tools in shangrila (6th floor ata) mother's ang megs products there. pero most likely meron na niyan sa states. pagdating mo dun padalhan mo ko ng p12s wax
    he is MOVING to MANILA from LA peace

DUDE, stack up on S100, KLASSE TWINS, ZAINO, MF TOWELS (i think its much cheaper there and it comes in 16s pc or so, we only have one brand here in PI) BRING ALSO PORTER CABLE, ALL THE PADS YOU NEED (although lake country pads are available here) if you could have an extras maybe you can sell it to me, like the porter cable or the klasse twins or MF towels especially the WAFFLE WEAVE

AVAILABLE HERE in PI:

All MEGUIARS
    All mothers PRODUCT (mothers clay)
    Calif Car Duster & water blade
    MICROTEXT BRAND MF TOWELS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Products Available in the PI?