New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang di yata tinakpan ang kotse mo noong binugahan...

pwede kang gumamit ng isa sa mga ito:

-kerosone (avoid rubber parts when using this)
    -WD 40
    -citrus cleaner

tapos wash your car then apply ng wax...
    Last edited by chieffy; June 9th, 2006 at 05:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si chieffy ang sanay na sanay dyan pag dating sa undercoating... ;)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ng mag paundercoat ako, diesel ang pinampunas ng service mechanic nila, tanggal ang lahat ng residue.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    magkano po kaya pa-undercoat ngayon?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dfa172001 View Post
    ng mag paundercoat ako, diesel ang pinampunas ng service mechanic nila, tanggal ang lahat ng residue.
    Yeah, diesel mixed with water ang "pinanbanlaw" nila nung nagpa-undercoat ako. Though mas OK sana kung Simple Green.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i had my undercoat sa shell station in our corolla, you can even watch how it is done, first they spray your car and your engine with gasoline so that it will protect from over spraying of the undercoat, i was watching their service guy the whole time he sprays the undercoat (of course from a safe distance) after that is done, they will wash your car thouroughly. Ako kse when something has to be done sa car, i see to it that i always watch no matter what so that they will do their job properly. . ..

mura lng sa mga shell stations. . . .

you can also try toyota casa, i think their pricing of their undercoat is 840 pesos

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    anu ba ung undercoating? clueless ako...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^thick, sticky black tar-like substance sprayed on the underneath of the vehicle. The purpose is to protect and cover up any gaps/crevices from becoming a place where dirt/moisture can accumulate.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    you can also try toyota casa, i think their pricing of their undercoat is 840 pesos
    That's way too cheap. Anong klaseng undercoat kaya nilalagay nila?

What I did was I bought 3M Undercoat Rubber Sealant in our company store ( 3M intern - Circa 2003) and had it sprayed in a local gasoline station for Php800.00. Nakamura pa ako ng Php1300.00. Normally 1/2 to 1/3 lang pala nung gallon container ang nacoconsume pero pinaubos ko yung sakin so medyo makapal talaga.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^ di ba tumutulo kung nasobrahan sa kakaspray o sobra ang pag-apply?

My vehicle was undercoated by Scrubby and it was dripping the black-tar like undercoat stuff for a couple of weeks. So our garage floor is stained with all that. First time to see this in a newly undercoated vehicle ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
post-undercoating problem