New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi guys,

Been doin alot of reading and have decided on getting the Porter Cable 7424. Does anyone know if it's available here in the Philippines?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala yata...been talking to a couple of the pros on this forum at nanggigigil sila dahil wala silang makita.

i have one (got it 3 months ago) and i have to say that it is well worth the price!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's a porter cable?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa may mothers santolan po meron sila benta 13k may 4 na pads ng kasama and 110volts.

eto po ung porter cable

http://www.autogeek.net/poca746varap.html

hay gusto ko din sana nito mahal nga lang

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nope - Porter Cable is not being distributed locally.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    there are other ROP's which do the same work that are locally available.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup meron yan kay Renault sa Santolan. I think it comes with the sealed box plus 3 LC pads plus the backing plate.

Compared pag sa US ka nagpabili more or less konti lang difference at least you get warranty pa.

Meron din alam ko packaged with Adam's and I think it's priced a little above Renault.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmike View Post
    Yup meron yan kay Renault sa Santolan. I think it comes with the sealed box plus 3 LC pads plus the backing plate.

Compared pag sa US ka nagpabili more or less konti lang difference at least you get warranty pa.

Meron din alam ko packaged with Adam's and I think it's priced a little above Renault.
    yup meron sila sir renault, im planning to get one as a gift to myself and my car

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Guys,

Can you please post the number of Renault? How much is it? I'm in Bacolod and can't verify this.

Thanks!

Francis

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benzguy777 View Post
    Guys,

Can you please post the number of Renault? How much is it? I'm in Bacolod and can't verify this.

Thanks!

Francis
    0922-880-MOMS(6667)

Porter Cable available in Phils?