New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have a Nissan Xtrail (blue) with a few deep scratches on the front bumper and a very small bump (walang indentation, medyo na deform lang na konti) at the back bumper. I'm thinking of having it repaired and repainted to factory color.

Medyo natatakot ako sa casa because of all the parts switching going on, plus matagal ang trabaho and taga sa price. I'm also worried about the paint not matching the rest of my car after a few weeks which is what happened the last time I had my other car repaired at an unknown shop.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the QC area that does reliable work at a fair price? What is a fair price for this?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    for dents, pay a visit to rovics na lang inside the car placeon ortigas in front of medical center. topnotch job that wont break your bank account.

pag di na nya kaya, paint shop na bro. cliffords at the corner of e rod and araneta? allen isidro on e rod and q ave near the sto domingo church ata yun. there are some shops on e rod that can do the job too. try to ask lex altuna also near the christ the king.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    try to ask lex altuna also near the christ the king.
    christ the king in greenmeadows?
    any contact info for this guy?
    thanks.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    christ the king (ata yun) on e rod on the new manila side. naku wala ako contact number bro.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    christ the king (ata yun) on e rod on the new manila side. naku wala ako contact number bro.
    Ano pangalan ng shop niya bro? Sa 3 na recommend mo who's the best in terms of reliability, quality & price?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the best tol, give their shops a visit, talk to their main man. mahirap mag-quote kasi pag di nakikita yung gagawing trabaho. also inspect their works in progress para you get an idea of the quality of their work. make sure you have them detail the job that they are going to do like what paints they will use, how many layers and the top/clear coat. do your homework para more or less assured yung hinahanap mong quality, reliability an price. and parang walang sisihan hehe. good luck bro.

Pls Recommend Paint & Dent Repair Shop in QC Area