New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi!

I am new here and I am planning to buy an old car but it really doesn't look like the old vintage cars na mahal. Anyway, I plan to have an autolock feature, auto /power window... is keyless entry possible?

I likewise want to change the bumper para mukha siyang sporty.

Paint job din siguro, audio and others.

But I want to do it as time goes by because of course it will be expensive.

Where is the best place to have this done? Not only does it provide good service but not that expensive please...

Or can I do it myself? like the wiring and sruff?

Thank you in advance

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi!

I am new here and I am planning to buy an old car but it really doesn't look like the old vintage cars na mahal. Anyway, I plan to have an autolock feature, auto /power window... is keyless entry possible?

I likewise want to change the bumper para mukha siyang sporty.

Paint job din siguro, audio and others.

But I want to do it as time goes by because of course it will be expensive.

Where is the best place to have this done? Not only does it provide good service but not that expensive please...

Or can I do it myself? like the wiring and stuff?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by angel247; July 12th, 2005 at 03:03 AM. Reason: misspelled

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what kind of car are you planning to get? give us some details and maybe we can work from there.

it also helps to browse through the forums here. this alone would help in deciding what to do for your car.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The alarm/autolock feature will depend on whether the locking is centralized.
    It would be easier for others to help you if you specify the model of the car you're looking at restoring.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    amoy pimp my ride yan sir a. why not restore your prospective car to its original looks, im sure mas okay yun. suggestion lang naman po. :D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Hey, you can PM woodfire coz he's restoring a 1967 Mustang Convertible! I'm sure it'll gonna be a badass Pony coz he is already incorporating 21st century technology in a 60's look car. Besides, his restorer is a well known perfectionist restorer in Bulacan. Up to the minute details of nuts and bolts are either anodized or chromed!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by osama
    Hey, you can PM woodfire coz he's restoring a 1967 Mustang Convertible! I'm sure it'll gonna be a badass Pony coz he is already incorporating 21st century technology in a 60's look car. Besides, his restorer is a well known perfectionist restorer in Bulacan. Up to the minute details of nuts and bolts are either anodized or chromed!!!
    hi. is woodfire browsing this thread? we are currently restoring a 1971 mustang mach1. its been months since we started and (finally) we are close to getting through halfway. we're restoring it in a shop in makati. sana matapos na in the next two months.

need some help sa engine kasi. kelangan mekaniko yung marunong talaga sa american muscle cars kasi

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    There is a chevy corvette stingray 1970's I am eyeing on but I may not yet have the budget to buy it, however, I plan to just play with some local cars like galant 1970's as well, nothing fancy, just something to play along until I finally get the chevy late this year or next year. Mahal kasi eh. Maganda na yung may napage experimentuhan before the big toys arrive.

San yung sinasabi niyong nagre restore ng car sir?

Thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Either that local galant or a mustang 70's that needs a lot of repair. Which do you think is a better experiment? Malamang mustang noh?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    How much yung Vette na for sale?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Planniing to restore an old car