New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18
    If cebu what Shop bro?
    Not sure yet. Still asking friends for recommendations. You have a good shop in mind sa cebu?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    if i were to pimp an altis E...
    ill just lower it a little, add 16-17"(max) mags, remove the mudguards. ill ditch all the chrome in the body too.
    also i dont like the door mouldings, so i would probably remove it, for a more fluid car line. also headlamp washer and lastly, a ducktail spoiler.

that's just my taste...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hmmm it all depends sa taste m yan at budget sympre !

well i used to have a pimped altis ! dami ko rin nakabit like cold air filter muffler chin grill skirts 17s volk racing mags lowering springs etc etc etc

pero for me kasi gusto ko yung itsurang simple lang e like for you i suggest buy a good set of 17s with 215/45/17 tires or if budget kaya mo 18s with 215/40/18 trust me 215 lang kahit 18s then get a good lowering springs like espiler yun gamit ko dati ! then buy a simple chin then a side skirts in my case chin ko yung asian version tawag nila tsaka side skirts ko yng lexus type then just get a honey comb grill to complete the sporty look tapang na nun get hids sa headlight and fog lights etc etc actually endless talga e hehe

btw join kna lang sa clubzz puro altis lahat mga nandun makakatulong sila sayo especially in getting parts for your car altisclubzz.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare just keep it clean...

pangit ang overdress na car pare, mags skirts and smoked lights plus "clarity" sound system is good na.
    stay away from altezza kasi hindi na uso unlike before.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    me too dont like Altezzas but if you really insist...

i just suggest you stay away from those with metallic backgrounds
    like this:

or the you posted earlier.IMO its more ridiculously done.

IMO those with carbon fiber/black/dark gray backgrounds are better looking

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    These are terrific:

I saw these on an Altis last night... been watching this thread because my cousin wants to "pimp" his Altis, too. Owner says it cost him around 12k. They look terrific at night, have "Angel Eyes" haloes around the main bulbs, and they're definitely better looking than Civic Angel Eyes kits, as they seem to be molded specifically for the Altis instead of being shoehorned in. Very subtle... not TOO ricey looking.

These look good, too:

I'm gonna find out about the guy's source then post it up. It's definitely cheaper than from the website I took these pics from.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    yes those last taillights look better than the altezza types. keep it simple bro. 17 mags and a lowering kit would be nice. Skirts... pwede na din lagyan maganda din para sa altis, bagay.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    would any of the altis owners here be interested in a set of eyelids like these?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kewlryds that's a nice set of eyelids! Was the Altis in your pic lowered? by how much? thanks!

BTW, don't hold your breath guys, the warranty on my Altis will be officially over on Nov 28, so work should begin within 2 weeks of that.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, the altis in the pic is dropped. not sure by how much though. i'll ask the owner.
    thanks for the compliment on the eyelids. the car in the pic shows the very 1st set that i produced.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pimping the Altis