New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi all,

I would like to ask for suggestions on what to do with my car's paint. One night my wife went home with paint spots in the passenger side of the car.

Pano maalis yung yellow spots? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Ganyan din nangyari sa oto ko pinadetail ko lang sa suking car wash me pinahid lang silang liquid tanggal agad. 😊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Thanks boss. Natatanggal naman kung scratch ko. Natatakot lang ako baka madamage din yung paint. Besides, sobrang dami. Halos buong hood and passenger side door and fender meron. Di ko pa nacheck yung roof

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That sucks. Nung na over spray mg casa yung auto ko they had it buffed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Buff and repaint again?

I'm thinking of getting it buffed after waxing. Worries ko lang na baka dumikit yung paint particles sa polisher and may cause scratches? Paint overspray (spots)Paint overspray (spots)Paint overspray (spots)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Buff and repaint again?

I'm thinking of getting it buffed after waxing. Worries ko lang na baka dumikit yung paint particles sa polisher and may cause scratches? Paint overspray (spots)Paint overspray (spots)Paint overspray (spots)

Nope. Rubbing compound lang ata ginamit. That's bad pero no choice e

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I had those nung dumaan ako under NAIAX, MF with alcohol, naalis naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    kerosine lang bro basain ng gaas ung isang malinis na macro fiber towel saka unti unti mong ikuskos dun sa spot,tanggal yan...wag alcohol at baka ma damaged ung top coat lalabo yan pag naluto sa alkohol,,

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe they are just tiny bird poops? ...

Use the least aggressive method first ... polish and kerosene are last resorts ... you can try a clay bar / clay foam ... GInnova sells NanoSkin clay pad / foam (1000 pesos)... D3 Tech sells a similar product (600 pesos) ... was able to remove paint transfer and a LOT of overspray on the roof using a clay foam ... took 6 hours and lots of elbow grease ... the second time it was just two spots on the fender ... took about 5 minutes ...