New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    So my lady is a lazy...

I contacted Opticoat Ph regarding this product but havent heard from them. How much does this cost?

Wish I got this for my Elantra. I saw some videos showing zero swirls 💩💩💩

5yr warranty is nice
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 30th, 2015 at 12:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Atleast maybe this will cost you P25k, the owner travels a lot so it takes some time for him to reply, i can give you his number if you want.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post
    Atleast maybe this will cost you P25k, the owner travels a lot so it takes some time for him to reply, i can give you his number if you want.
    Yes please. Thans bro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mr Kits nakalimutan mo number nya hehehe.

Sana they install tramigo, europa and nanotech films para one-stop shop hahaha.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Haha, onga sorry bro, na send ko na ulit.
    Not sure if they install films, sa bgc ako my nkita installer ng film at coating, pero hndi ata opticoat gmit nila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Kuha ko na Mr kits. Thanks

The cquartz was interesting. Funny thing was this guy who lit the kerosene on the hood. Buti the protection was already installed kasi his lighter hit the hood while igniting the fluid lol.

CQuartz Finest 3yrs lng ata( I think this is 45k from one shop)

Opitcoat Pro Plus is 5yrs plus monthly opti clear pala 💀

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

The cquartz was interesting. Funny thing was this guy who lit the kerosene on the hood. Buti the protection was already installed kasi his lighter hit the hood while igniting the fluid lol.

Opitcoat Pro Plus is 5yrs plus monthly opti clear pala ��
    Haha! Buti hindi nasunog kamay nya. 2 years ang limited warranty ng Cquartz finest. Yes i think some shops are offering it at 45k, actually i am an installer of Cquartz Finest but our shop is in the Province but I can help you find an installer near your area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Opitcoat Pro Plus is 5yrs plus monthly opti clear pala 💀
    Haha! Buti hindi nasunog kamay nya. 2 years ang limited warranty ng Cquartz finest. Yes i think some shops are offering it at 45k, actually i am an installer of Cquartz Finest but our shop is in the Province but I can help you find an installer near your area.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Opticoat Pro+ seems cheaper though. Price difference is enough for Clearsky film.

With these choices a black car seems like a good idea nowadays hahaha.
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 14th, 2015 at 04:45 PM.