New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Came across these ads in one of the car mags onboard the barge, does anybody have any idea whether these kind of stuff or something similar, are available in the Philippines?

AFAIK 3M has a similar product. Abangan mo sa transport show, may mga brochures ata dun. One thing tho... its expensive

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    AFAIK 3M has a similar product. Abangan mo sa transport show, may mga brochures ata dun. One thing tho... its expensive
    hmm... I wish I could ILD, but I won't be home til some time mid year...say, have you any additional info re: the 3M's similar line-up?TIA anyway, if there is a similar product in the show, and you get enticed, hope you'll have the time to share whatever info you get. thanks. again.,

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    3M's bringing the clearbra here? Magkano ba? I'm definitely interested.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If you ask the right people they'd probably bring it in. Di ba may 3M Phils?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Kamusta po kayo!

As to the question, if 3M PPF (Paint Protection Film) will be available in Philippines? I would say its likely possible, depending on the market and demand. My company was one of the first 3M authorized dealer/applicator center in the west coast (USA) since 99'. We are an exclusive/specialized company in the CPF industry. This 3M product has been around since the 70's and just now hitting the automotive consumers early 90's. Since then, the product has improved its quality and prooven to minimize damage from rock chips and scratches on your cars painted surfaces (bumper/hood/etc..). There's more info about 3M PPF on the net, plenty of read up. Having PPF dyan sa Pinas would be very useful, knowing maraming stones and other debris on the roads that can cause damage. I plan on doing demos in Philippines sometime this year. I was thinking of applying film on several cars dyan, and see how the film works thru daily average drives (depending on the size of the vehicle, and its free!). The cost and avialability will be another factor. Keep in mind, this material is expensive, plus the labor cost. I will contact my friends over at 3M Corporation doon sa Minnesota, and possibly arrange a meeting with 3M Automotive Philippines. I will see to it and make sure 3M film will be available to my home country. I will keep everyone posted. Maramaing Salamat!

-B

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ how does it look when placed on the car? i have never seen it in person.

i think it is an excellent concept, but i'd only buy it if it looked virtually invisible.

TIA

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it is virtually invisible. you have to look really closely to notice it.

sana meron din silang clearbra for women.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    it is virtually invisible. you have to look really closely to notice it.

sana meron din silang clearbra for women.
    no kidding, may nakalagay nang bra yung beemer? wow...ayus ah.

FXT...panalo yang suggestion niyo!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    only if I can afford $3,000 for the fender, hood, bumper, side-view mirror

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
No more stone chips?