New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga sir at sa mga expert sa paint nang kotse and taking care of it.

Just got new Vios Mica Red last two weeks. twice pa lang po na car wash. Pano po ba mag maintain nang paint nang bagong kotse? Is it ok to wash the car often or few times per week lang. Kelan po ba ang right time mag pa wax? Please give other suggestions na rin po to prolong the luster of the new car's paint.
    Sa mga owner (and had owned) nang mga brand new cars, how did you take care of them?

Thanks for your advise.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dude wag mo lang iwanan na naiinitan at nauulanan

do some detailing everyday (punas punas lang)

carwash every week or twice a week of if raining pwede win araw araw just make sure wala dumi na didikit at matutyo sa paint

wax the car every 3 or 6 months

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    a trip to Big Bert's :car:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edzzz View Post
    Mga sir at sa mga expert sa paint nang kotse and taking care of it.

Just got new Vios Mica Red last two weeks. twice pa lang po na car wash. Pano po ba mag maintain nang paint nang bagong kotse? Is it ok to wash the car often or few times per week lang. Kelan po ba ang right time mag pa wax? Please give other suggestions na rin po to prolong the luster of the new car's paint.
    Sa mga owner (and had owned) nang mga brand new cars, how did you take care of them?

Thanks for your advise.
    nice! congrats with the new car!

anywayz, for me I just wash the car every other week on the first month. then right after that, pwede na kahit every week mo hugasan ang kotse. also, if you plan on waxing the car, do it every 3-6 months just like darksworld said. I also did that on my '04 Toyota Matrix and the '05 Scion TC (both bought brand spankin new) but on the 6th month of purchase. and use Carnauba Wax! not no cheap ass wax!

and oh yeh, good thing that you made this thread since that I havent waxed my new '07 Camry, and its been almost a year now since I bought it new! lolz!. I need to get it Detailed ASAP!.

aite, peace.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    since its a new car, better have its paint protection at bigberts. then maintenance na lang with a mild car shampoo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah big bert's...moving this to the More Than Looks forum.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    a trip to Big Bert's :car:
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    since its a new car, better have its paint protection at bigberts. then maintenance na lang with a mild car shampoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    yeah big bert's...moving this to the More Than Looks forum.

Yes, Big Bert's muna.

New Car, Taking Care of Paint