New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello mga masters ask ko lang kung anu ok gawin sa brand new car para makinis and hindi mawala yun gloss niya

my car is 2 weeks old and wala bubong garahe namin. nauulanan and naarawan sa umaga and nakakainis yung mga bird poops

anu ba ok gawin? and anu panlinis nyo sa mga bird poop?

how do you to maintain your car every week monday to sunday? sana me step by step para sa mga newbie katulad ko..

Thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get Collinite no.476 or no.845. Fantastic waxes with long term durability.

Quote Originally Posted by boytbak View Post
    Hello mga masters ask ko lang kung anu ok gawin sa brand new car para makinis and hindi mawala yun gloss niya

my car is 2 weeks old and wala bubong garahe namin. nauulanan and naarawan sa umaga and nakakainis yung mga bird poops

anu ba ok gawin? and anu panlinis nyo sa mga bird poop?

how do you to maintain your car every week monday to sunday? sana me step by step para sa mga newbie katulad ko..

Thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    since wala kang garahe.. make sure na lang siguro na naka-wax lagi car mo, atleast every week. protection sa init ng araw & para dudulas lang patak ng ulan..

for the bird poop, siguraduhin mo na lang sir na mataggal mo sya agad & wag hayaang matuyo & maluto sa araw. i used to spray Mothers Showtime. tama ba, Mothers ba yun? haha ..plus MF towel

..tapos ako na rin carwash & wax. minsan kasi yung mga carwash boys bara bara na lang, kaya may light scratches..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    kung may extra pambili ka e bili ka ng car cover para medyo protected ung car mo. sealant wax kung meron o synthetic wax para pang matagalan kasi kung carnauba e mabilis mawala ang protection compared sa synthetic waxes. and make sure na pag huhugasan m oto mo gamit ka ng carwash soap di ung laundry or dishwashing soap para medyo mild sya and keep your car protected. pero a good sealant and wax would do tapos polish your car maybe 6months or so.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    1. Learn how to wash and wax your own car properly.
    2. Never under any circumstance let the mall parking car wash boys lay a finger on your car. As in NEVER. Serious!
    3. When you bring your car to the CASA for PMS, be sure to instruct your SA to skip the courtesy wash. (But in practice, this rarely works... so dikitan mo na lang ng printed sign yung bintana mo "PLEASE DON'T WASH ME!")
    4. Since you do not have a covered garage, it's best to get a good car cover. However, be sure your car is really clean and dust free before you apply the car cover. Otherwise, you'll get more scratches / swirls than if you did not use a car cover.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If you have the money and don't have time, you can try bigbert's paint protection program. If you have time and would love to DIY with TLC talaga, you can start by reading here>>http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18901

Knowing the right products + techniques is very essential in maintaining your paint's gloss as well as protection from the elements (rain, uv rays, brake dusts, bird poop, etc).

Personally, I use Microtek Nanogloss and Pure Carnauba wax weekly. I wash my car 2 or 3 times a week and apply Microtek Nanoslick Instant Detailer. I also use the instant detailer to remove bird poops and tree sap. And I use microfibers from Blade for washing, drying, and buffing.

There are other good OTC products as well as imported out there. I suggest you visit the link above to learn more.

HTH

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    wala din bubong yung garahe namin,i own a new car also car cover plus almost everyday cleaning ginagawa ko,i'm investing na rin and collecting microtex products

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'm also in the "No Garage" Club w/ a new car.
    I just bought a car cover though to compensate for no bubong.

My water faucet(Gripo) is on the other side of the house..so no water hose.

i was thinking of having the car washed/waxed weekly. Then during the week i'd use my cali duster then QD, then cover the car at night. Is that the right approach? any suggestions ?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post

i was thinking of having the car washed/waxed weekly. Then during the week i'd use my cali duster then QD, then cover the car at night. Is that the right approach? any suggestions ?
    +1 thanks for the idea...keep the cats away!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post

negative feedback ako dyan sa car cover.

i am also a member of a new black car with no garage. and ganon din i bought a car cover pero negative ang nangyari because of the car cover. nagkaron ng very light to minor scratches. ginawa ko bumili ko ng maraming beach towels na pinaka malapit sa itsura ng MF at pinatahi ko at pinagdugtong dugtong. iyon ang pantakip ko sa auto and on top of that saka ko ginamit ang car cover. ayun mas ok.

dati weekly wash ako pero since nakabili ko ng ONR every other week na lang ako mag shampoo ng auto. then bumili rin ako ng carlack twins and other car care products na maganda feedbacks ng mga gurus natin sa car detailing (i.e. ocw, nano glos, nana sliq, etc). so far ayos naman ang result kahit wala ako bubong. try reading the car detailing thread dami kyo matutunan don.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
New Car - How to Protect Paint? and Gloss?