Hi friends balak kong magpapachange color ng ride ko, may nameet akong paint shop owner by accident sa tire shop. i showed to him my car and asking me 65K Php change color using Nippon Paint for my FM Paj. price is not a big deal since ipapasok ko sa insurance and he promised me that he is accredited shop of my insurance company PHILAM. no single centavo spends. even LTO change of color fee.
Now I am hesitant and I dont want to encounter problems in the future. especially with my wife. She is against of my plan because actually the paint of my car is still nice even the guy give the same comment to me when he saw my car, I just want to change the color from cognac red to all black.
the shop name is TOP GUYS located at malabon. I want to visit his shop when i have time on my next vacation there. he got an oven but only for hi end cars as what he mentioned to me. my worry is if ever i will send mycar to him i will get it after 2 months because that only my schedule of vacation there. and no one can visit and check my car regularly. if you have some recommended shop please post. I prefer PHILAM accredited only. Madaming salamat