New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theveed,
    Dami nga. Sabi ko nga magpost siya dito to answer questions on repainting. Mukhang madami din gusto magpagawa. Pati dad ko nga isusunod ang DMAX. May tama eh. Funny thing is hindi ka pa yata namemeet ni Raymond. Pero you refer each other sa boards. thank God for the internet.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Sanding is the process of striping away a thin layer of paint to remove imperfections like minor scratches / swirls etc. provided that the scratch doesn't reach the base coat. Another purpose of sanding is to provide the paint with something to "grab on". Unsually after sanding the surface is buffed to smoothen it out (This is the finishing step).

sir ILD thanks for the nice info...

try ko pa repair sa Paint tricks after na ng RAiny season

thanks again

congrats djerms

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    congrats din djerms. di lalo di mo na benta yan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    san ba yan paint tricks?! may papatingin sana ako eh..

baurtwell: Pahilamos mo na yan Gawin mong black, mas bagay sa bling bling mo. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms: Sa AI..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi,
    can you give me exact location of Paint tricks marikina

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Coming from Marcos Hway (Assuming you're coming from Aurora/Cubao/Katipunan area)

Go straight towards Antipolo via Marcos Hway.

You'll pass through Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and Robinson's Metro East on your right. You'll see a blocked intersection (Marcos cor Imelda/F.Felix Ave). Go straight a little till you see the U.Turn slot.

Take that U-turn and merge right (you'll pass McDonalds on your right and take a right at the junction (you'll see pink overpasses). That's A.Tuazon...

Go straight, you'll see Rey's Electrical on your left... Just stay on the right lane and you can't miss Paint Tricks on the right... A.Tuazon ain't that long of a road till you reach Sumulong anyway, so it's not hard to spot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gary / Edwin: Thanks. Medyo napamahal na kaya tagged "not for sale" na muna. Pag magmura ang fortuner, I might re-think the idea of selling it.

Baurtwell,
    Kung pupunta ka dun, make it a weekend so that I can meet up wth you there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
My Review:  Paint Tricks Marikina (Highly Recommended)