New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Try Blade Trinoma "parang" may napansin ako Micro Magic Products!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga sir tanong lng po.. i have a new car and im wondering if is it okay? is it recommended? na ipawax yun.

wala ba magiging effect yun sa paint? sensya na po noob.. TIA

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I bought the micromagic car shampoo, kasi sabi ng iba ok naman daw, it serves its purpose, yes, pero di siya mabula. mas-mabula pa yung gawa ko na car shampoo, nauubusan lng ko ng ingredients. Kailangan marami kang ilagay para mag lather up man lang siya. Tsaka, di nag-bi-beads yung water after rinsing. Ow well, you get what you par for, ika nga.

Off topic lang mga sir, I bought and tried the formula 1 car wax, sold by ace hardware. First use ko, ang hirap tanggalin ng wax! i dont buff by machine, i buff by hand using microtex, kaya ramdam ko hirap tanggalin. After buffing pa, di man lang madulas yung body ng car ko, humihinto pa rin yung back ng hand ko after buffing. Tinry ko pag-tiyagaan, sa iinis ko tinapon ko talaga siya sa basura! DONT BUY THAT PRODUCT! Its good as garbage, feeling ko naloko talaga ako. Sayang 450 petot ko. Ang sabi ko nanaman sa sarili ko, ow well, you get what you pay for..

Sana yung Carnauba wax ng micro magic ay OK nga as said by fellow tsikoters..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MicroMagic wax i really cheap and thats one of its pro's, basically

Pro's:
    Cheap
    Easy to spread
    Decent shine
    Residue isn't that hard to remove

Cons:
    Dries up to a powder
    Protection doesn't last that long, 1 to 2 weeks only, that or 2 car washes tops
    Awful smell
    Difficult to buff off

Bottomline a decent wax for the cheap price, but if you can squeeze a little more budget there are more waxes out there that can perform better, its just that MicroMagic is 1 liter and it would last you a long time.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Pro's:
    Cheap
    Easy to spread
    Decent shine

Cons:
    Dries up to a powder
    Awful smell
    Difficult to buff off

Bottomline a decent wax for the cheap price, but if you can squeeze a little more budget there are more waxes out there that can perform better, its just that MicroMagic is 1 liter and it would last you a long time.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Pro's:
    Cheap
    Easy to spread
    Decent shine

Cons:
    Dries up to a powder
    Awful smell
    Difficult to buff off

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Practical itong Micromagic for those carwash shops who are offering a wax session after the carwash..Kahit simpleng carwash ka lang, as long as you have the proper tools and equipment of course, kahit P100 or less ang singil mo carwash + micromagic wax siguradong babalikan ka IMO..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *Chickselog: 100 or less would be too cheap, its gonna be hard to break even, especially if you hire employee's on a minimum wage basis. but if someone does offer that, i would be a regular customer hahaha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i tried the tire black, halos maka-1/5th na ako sa 4 tires ko hindi pa din ganun kakintab.. oh well, Php 44 lang naman kasi...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *Drifter: try big berts red carpet tire cream, 150 per can, but one can goes a long way, its look is not too shiny or glossy but very much like the look of a new tire, somewhat a matt look, i like it better than really shiny tire black products, its also a bit of water repellent.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Micro Magic Products