New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi Guys,

I want to repad my car seats and reupholster my car's sidings with leather materials.

Where do you guys recommend I have it done?

Also, there has been much talk about the NASA developed "Memory Foam" lately, I saw a streamer at the Uratex foam factory that it is already available. Has anyone tried using this before?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    saw this mem foam at sm one time. costs almost 15K for a regular sized mattress. the single thin height type. but i'm impressed by it.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    What's so special about memory foam? Naintriga din ako when I saw Uratex's billboard about it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    my mattress by sealy has a memory foam and i must say ang sarap palagi ng tulog ko..hindi pa maalog :tounge:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mura na yun, 15K, kasi yung mga high end na mattresses na memfoam umaabot ng 120K

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    May sale nga pala ngayon yung Uratex foams till the end of the month. Yung Memory foam pillows nila ang mura!

Anyway, I decided not to go with it and have my sets repadded with plain rebonded foam na lang. Anyway, it needs a lot more stiffness na man talaga eh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Memory foam is higher density than regular foam, and reacts more slowly to pressure and release of pressure.

It's called "Memory" because when you place weight on it, after you remove the weight, it takes a while to return to its original shape.

Benefits? More supportive (denser), more comfortable (softer), more expensive...

I've been hearing about the Uratex ones... where can I buy Uratex memory foam? I'd like to buy a matress of the stuff and cut it up to repack my driver's seat...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Memory foam Anyone?